miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Germans Immigration



Hei I'm Juliet Miller, i was born and raise in Germany. I open my eyes to the world in October 2 1765. I  immigrated to the United States for the past 20 years. I prefer the United States because in Europe there is to much political issues.
I get out of my country because i was really bad economically and i knew that the United States was a good opportunity. Not everyone can get easily to the United States. I arrived to United States in boa,it is was like forever. I life in the countryside, and i work in a factory. There were other things to do in the entrepreneurs such as bakers, butchers, cabinetmakers, cigar makers, distillers, machinists, and tailors also could be found in abundance in these "Miniature-Germany" towns. We the womens work on hotel keepers, laundry worker, nurse, saloon keepers...
In 1850 there was a division because not all Germans get along and it was divide in three groups Germans, German- Americans and others. I as a German immigrant identify myself as as Bavarians, Württembergers, Saxons, and so on. My religion is Protestant and Lutheranism. I as a Lutherans, emigrated to evade the forced unification of the Lutheran and Reformed churches in Prussia.
My dream for was  the debt-free ownership of a farm. But i needed about $500 to acquire implements, cattle and seed grains, as well as food that would last until the first harvest. for the mid 1886 i tried to to buy up land in their own vicinity for their siblings and children in order to be able to farm together for several generations. I was in any given period were those in the skilled crafts. I as a German women was less frequently employed outside the home, but the influence of their work on the farm was all the greater.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario